Tom's Picture Perfect Landscape’s Pergolas
The name might sound like a tasty snack food, but a pergola is actually an architectural landscape feature. It’s a bit like a gazebo or arbor, but different—it doesn’t share all the same design features. Basically, it’s a structure made up of four pillars that support a roof-like grid of beams and rafters. It’s a great way to create a defined space in your backyard area, get a little shade, and provide a place for vines and plants to grow. A pergola is perfect for anyone who wants the convenience of a gazebo but with a little more breathing room. If you’re looking for the perfect pergola for your outdoor living space, you’ve come to the right place. Tom's Picture Perfect Landscape can give you an amazing pergola and excellent service.
Benefits of Tom's Picture Perfect Landscape’s Pergolas
If you’re thinking about a pergola for your backyard, there’s no better time to get one. A garden pergola will add value to your home and give you an excellent place to relax or spend time with loved ones. There are so many great benefits to pergolas. Let’s take some time to go over a few.
- Our pergolas provide shade and shelter (perfect for those hot summer months).
- They add definite space to your backyard (always a plus).
- They make a great home for plants (vines and flowers love pergolas).
- They add value to your property (a charming pergola will entice potential buyers).
- They’re versatile (a pergola can be used for formal meals or low-key hangouts).
- They can be combined with other structures (add a water feature to your pergola for a Zen garden vibe).
- They’re attractive (you can’t deny the beauty of a gorgeous wooden pergola).
- They create a space to entertain (great for barbecues, dinner parties, and afternoon tea sessions).